Sunday, August 11, 2019 - Saturday, August 17, 2019
Join us in Haiti, for what will be one of the most moving trips of your life!
There are only 11 spots available for our upcoming trip. Please act fast if you'd like to join us in 2019.
- Where: Northern, Haiti
- When: August 11-17, 2019
- Cost: 2300 per person (All inclusive, lodging, meals, travel insurance & air travel from DIA)
- Ages: 14 and Up
- Schedule: Typically, you will work in the community from Monday through Thursday. If the well is finished on Thursday, Friday will be a day to rest and relax with tourism opportunities like shopping in an open-air market, a volcano tour, or dinner at the beach.
- Drilling Experience Required? No! We are trained on the job.
- Teaching Hygiene: Another job needed will be teaching the people about hygiene. You will be equipped for this teaching and a translator will be provided if needed.
- Lodging: While lodging varies for each country, you can expect to share an air-conditioned room with 1-2 other people in either a hotel or a team house. More information will be provided the closer we get to the trip.
- How do I sign up? A deposit of 500 dollars is due to reserve your spot. We will receive deposits until the trip is full. To pay your deposit and sign up contact Rick at .
- Are Scholarships Available? Currently, there are no scholarships available for this trip.